19 August 2009

Entry 3 - The Reasons I Futher My Study



International University College Of Technology Twintech

When I come to Sekolah Menengah Teknik Sultan Ahmad Shah Rompin, I start study about design where are in subject Engineering Drawing. There were, I start like in drawing. After I finish in Form 5, I continue my study at International University College of Technology Twintech in Diploma In Architectural Studies. And now, my lecturer give me work to do is about the reason I continue my study in my blog. That why I create this. Any people have reason lonely like that me. I have many reason why I continue my study at IUCTT. Firstly is I want to reply my parents and my sibling loyal which they are always give me supportable and instigation. Besides that, I want to see my family smile and happy always. Secondly, I want to prove to all my friends and my relative. I want they know how I can be able. Thirdly is I want search many friends. Besides that, I want to expand my view. Fourthly, if can I want to go all destination in Malaysia and Overseas. I hope I can still here and my lecturer can give me time to me change. I think that all. Thanks you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment lar...