03 October 2009

Entry 5 - Goodbye Ramadhan, I will still miss you because I still remember you

GoodBye Ramadan...

When say only Ramadan, sure all people Islam know that. Same with me, thankful to God because give me time to continue my life. Today I want to tell about Ramadan this year. This year I received fast at Kuala Lumpur there are place my study. Very-very bored because not have person to care me. Post midnight meal lonely, break fast lonely, all lonely. This is because I'm study at Kuala Lumpur and my family at Kuantan. Ramadan to me for this year is a very bad but I'm very happy because I have friend at class. They give time to me, so I don't feel bored. However, I'm thank to God give feel happy when time Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. I think that all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment lar...